Job Description: Customer Care Representative I
Duties and responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Effectively use telephone, email and other forms of communication to present a quality orientated image.
- Treat every customer in a consistent, courteous and efficient manner.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Engage in and execute customer specific projects.
- Meet or exceed total service needs of our customers.
- Check orders for accuracy to ensure all information is complete and correct.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of CyntrX tools and technology used to perform daily tasks.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- Minimum of high school diploma or relevant work experience.
- Minimum of one-year customer facing work experience.
- Solid organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality.
- Project enthusiasm for the company and a positive image of service to customers and peers.
“To deliver affordable, relevant and user-friendly fleet management solutions, through listening and embracing our customers’ specific business needs”
"To provide our customers with an effortless process that obtains highly relevant business information from endless sources of data"
“We will deliver exceptional service through dedicated fanatical support teams, treat our customers like family, and build long lasting relationships through honesty and respect”
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.