Job Description: Data Analyst I
Overview and Reporting Relationship:
With general direction and considerable latitude for independent judgement and discretion, this position is responsible for data analysis and technical support for inbound and outbound data quality.
- Responds to basic and common technical issues to provide support for data issues.
- Monitor receipt and posting of inbound files
- Processes and delivers outbound data files to clients, third parties or vendors.
- Evaluates and monitors data quality including exception and error handling.
- Researches inconsistent data loads and addresses issues.
- Develops, maintains and provides documentation on processes, and case resolution procedures for future reference or use.
- Improve existing SiSense dashboards and create new ones with a keen eye toward end user experience (ease of understanding, clarity, dashboard responsiveness, consistency, etc)
Marginal Duties & Additional Functions:
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
The ability to analyze and monitor data updates to ensure the integrity of data as normally obtained through 0 to 2 years' of technical work experience. Experience should include 0-2 years' in troubleshooting, analyzing data, working with electronic files. Experience in working in a client facing environment as normally obtained through 0-2 years'.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills are essential.
- Driven for results and able to demonstrate a sense of urgency in a frequently interrupted environment are essential. Files processed within established SLA's. Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload. Monitors data quality including exception and error handling according to established SLA's.
- Robust analytical skills and the ability to quickly assess client and systems issues as well as research/investigate technical systems transactions.
- The ability to interact effectively with team members, customers, developers and other staff is required. Excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills are required. Excellent writing and editing skills are necessary to transfer information to individuals. A strong customer service orientation is essential. A demonstrated ability to adapt to the changing demands of business is necessary.
- Responds to basic and common technical issues to provide first tier support for data issues.
- Proficiency with business and communications software (preferably Word, Excel, PowerPoint, common Windows operating systems, and Outlook) is required. A strong, hands-on knowledge of Excel is also required.
Knowledge of business and technology normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or a closely related field.
“To deliver affordable, relevant and user-friendly fleet management solutions, through listening and embracing our customers’ specific business needs”
"To provide our customers with an effortless process that obtains highly relevant business information from endless sources of data"
“We will deliver exceptional service through dedicated fanatical support teams, treat our customers like family, and build long lasting relationships through honesty and respect”
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.